Meeting and Event Spaces

The MORETHAN BANQUET and MORETHAN LOUNGE on the second floor
are available for a wide variety of uses.

Lounge

In the 2F LOUNGE, we regularly exhibit a wide variety of photography and art, and collaborate with young artists from Japan and the world.
Enjoy the space where you can lounge on comfortable sofas and chairs, savoring delicious drinks surrounded by the art of Tokyo.
If you are interested in collaborating with us, please fill out the application form below. We will consider your application and contact you in due course.

MORETHAN LOUNGE
MORETHAN LOUNGE
MORETHAN LOUNGE
MORETHAN LOUNGE
MORETHAN LOUNGE
MORETHAN LOUNGE
MORETHAN LOUNGE

MORETHAN BANQUET

Not just a conference room but the perfect space for project launches, press events, or even wedding parties. There is also a bar counter for all your food and drink serving needs.

MORETHAN BANQUET
MORETHAN BANQUET
MORETHAN BANQUET
MORETHAN BANQUET
Usage Time

7:00 - 23:00

Usage Fee

From 20,000 yen per hour (room rental only)
* Banquets, small parties, and other events can be arranged to meet your needs and budget.

Facilities

Projector, screen, microphone, bar counter, rentable induction cooking top, and Blu-ray player.
Width: 66m2, number of seats: 50, tables: 6

Contact Info

Phone number: +81-3-6300-0174
Email: morethandining@mothersgroup.jp

Possible Uses

Party/banquet, event, seminar (can include lunch), wine tasting, wedding, wedding reception and many more.

Cancelation Fee
Cancelation Fee One month before 29-10 days before 9-5 days before 4-1 days before On the day
Estimate 20% of total amount 30% of total amount 50% of total amount 80% of total amount 100% of total amount

* the above fees are applicable when the cancelation was requested by the customer only.

Conference Room

Can be used as a meeting room or a waiting room for filming.
MORETHAN takeout lunches can also be eaten here.

Usage Time

9:00 - 21:00

Usage Fee

Base fee (2 hours), 30,000 yen + tax
* extension (per hour), 10,000 yen + tax

Facilities

Wi-Fi, 50-inch TV monitor, whiteboard, six long tables (three people per table), two medium tables (two people per table), 22 chairs.

Contact Info

Phone number: +81-3-3375-6511
Email: hellots@hotel-the-knot.jp

Basic information

Width: 53m2, ceiling height: 230cm, seating capacity: 22 people

Cancelation Fee
Cancelation Fee 30-8 days before 7-2 days before Day before/same day
Estimate 30% of total amount 50% of total amount 100% of total amount

Notes:

  • The conference room is available from 9:00 to 21:00.
  • Usage time is minimum two hours, and can be extended in one hour intervals.
  • Please consider setup and pack down time in your reservation.
  • All meeting rooms are non-smoking.
  • Food and drink can be consumed in the room but please use the trash cans provided to clean up.
  • Please note that usage fees are subject to change without notice.
  • If you wish to change the layout of the room, please contact us at least three business days in advance.
  • Depending on the method and details of use, a surcharge may be incurred in addition to the regular fee.