1. Name of Entity Handling Personal Information
AB Accommo Co., Ltd.
2. Handling of Personal Information
3. Use of Personal Information
The personal information obtained from customers will be used for the following purposes.
- To provide customers with product information and services
- For hotel accommodation, event, and restaurant reservations, and other hotel services
- To manage and provide information regarding special offers related to services and products offered by the hotel
- To conduct surveys on hotel services and products
- For the development of new services and products offered by the hotel
- For responses to inquiries and requests
We will process your personal information as statistical data when used for research or analysis purposes. We will not use your personal information for purposes other than those specified in this section.
4. Measures to Protect Personal Information
To prevent unauthorized outside access to customer personal information, and loss, damage, destruction, falsification, or leak of personal information, we will implement reasonable and appropriate safety measures. In addition, an information management officer will be appointed within the department that handles personal information to ensure proper management of personal information and to establish information security rules to ensure employee awareness and compliance.
5. Provision of Information to Third Parties
AB Accommo Co., Ltd. creates customer-specific data based on personal information on a database that is securely stored and managed. Except in the following cases, personal information will not be provided to any third parties without customer consent.
- When the customer has provided consent
- When information disclosure/provision is requested in accordance with laws and regulations
- When it is deemed necessary to protect the customer’s life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent at that time
- When a public institution requests personal information in the interests of the public and in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations
- When the customer cannot be identified by disclosing or providing the information, for example, as statistical data
However, when outsourcing the handling of personal information, we may disclose personal information to a consignee. In this case, AB Accommo Co., Ltd. is responsible for selecting an appropriate consignee, entering a contract with the consignee that includes confidentiality agreement clauses, and entrusting the consignee to properly manage personal information.
6. Disclosure, Change, or Deletion of Personal Information
Please contact AB Accommo Co., Ltd. for any requests regarding the disclosure, change, or deletion of personal information. In addition, if the personal data held by AB Accommo Co., Ltd differs from the facts, we will change or delete it.
7. Application and Change of Personal Information
For any inquiries or concerns regarding the disclosure, modification, or suspension of use of personal information, please contact:
AB Accommo Co., Ltd.
Address: Kyoritsu Building 6F, 3-10-2 Kanda, Jimbocho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0061
Phone Number: +81-3-6261-2295
Hours: 9:00a.m. – 6:00p.m. (excluding weekends and holidays)